WP7 - Impact-maximization activities
The aim of this work package is to ensure wide dissemination and communication of the project results to audiences like the scientific, business, and the general public, in order to maximize the impact of the project, while at the same time prepare the roll-out activities after the successful conclusion of the project. More specifically, the main objectives are:
- To disseminate the project concept, developments and findings to possible stakeholders (i.e. industry, academia, public authorities, etc.) and identify market opportunities using effective communication strategies.
- To contribute to the research community with research results in top-tier scientific conferences and journals.
- To participate in relevant, both scientific as well as industrial, European and worldwide events (such as workshops, seminars, conferences, etc.) with the overarching goal to showcase the results of ACCORDION and subsequently to set the ground for a successful commercial and scientific exploitation of the project results.
- To establish cooperation with other relevant EU-funded projects under the ”Cloud Computing” objectives, as well as with other relevant frameworks.
- To prescribe and prepare for roll-out activities
- To prepare and promote the ACCORDION system shared revenue scheme for edge resource owners’ federation and identify potential early adopters.